Give us a call to list with AuctionTime!
1. a public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder.
"the books are expected to fetch a six-figure sum at tomorrow's auction"
2. sell or offer for sale at an auction.
"his collection of vintage cars is to be auctioned off tomorrow"
1. a person who conducts auctions by accepting bids and declaring goods sold.
1. Las Vegas (/lɑːs ˈveɪɡəs/, also locally /lɑːs ˈvɛɡɨs/; Spanish: [laz ˈβeɣas]) officially the City of Las Vegas and often known as simply Vegas, is a city in the United States, the most populous city in the state of Nevada, the county seat of Clark County, and the city proper of the Las Vegas Valley.
2. A city of southeast Nevada in the northeast Mojave Desert west of Lake Mead. It was developed as a resort in the 1940s and is now a major entertainment center ...
Definition of 'Liquidation'
v. liq·ui·dat·ed, liq·ui·dat·ing, liq·ui·dates
1. a. To pay off (a debt, claim, or obligation); settle.
b. To settle the affairs of (a business firm, for example) by determining the liabilities and applying the assets to their discharge.
2. To convert (assets) into cash.
3. To eliminate, especially by killing.
1. To settle a debt, claim, or obligation.
2. To settle the affairs of a business or estate by disposing of its assets and liabilities.
I was very impressed with the professionalism of Vegas Valley Auctions. They know the science of auctions and how to get the most out of the items being sold. Thank you Vegas Valley Auctions for working hard to get the most money out of our items.
– Andy Millerberg
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
© 2015 - 2019 Vegas Valley Auctions
Site by Q Media